Terms & Conditions
I. BASIC PROVISION
- These general business conditions (hereinafter referred to as "business conditions") are issued in accordance with § 1751 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code (hereinafter the "Civil Code")
Kolo pro život, z.s.
adress: Na Florenci 1332/23, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1
registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number: L 61273
phone.: +420 731 907 593
(hereinafter referred to as the "seller")
- These terms and conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the seller and a natural person who enters into a purchase contract outside his business as a consumer or within his business (hereinafter: "buyer") through a web interface located on the website available at www .letapeczech.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "online store").
- The provisions of the business conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. Deviating provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and the purchase contract are concluded in the Czech language.
II. INFORMATION ABOUT GOODS AND PRICES
- Information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods and their main properties are given for individual goods in the online store catalog. The prices of the goods are stated including all related fees and costs for the return of the goods, if the goods cannot, by their nature, be returned by ordinary mail. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not preclude the conclusion of a purchase contract under individually agreed conditions.
- All presentation of goods placed in the online store catalog is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
- Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods is published in the online store. Information on costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods listed in the online store is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
- Any discounts with the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined with each other, unless the seller agrees otherwise with the buyer.
III. ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls), shall be borne by the buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
- The buyer orders the goods in the following ways:
• through his customer account, if he has previously registered in the online store,
• by filling in the order form without registration.
- When placing an order, the buyer chooses the goods, the number of pieces of goods, the method of payment and delivery.
- Before sending the order, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he entered in the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the ORDER button. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. The condition for the validity of the order is the completion of all mandatory information in the order form and confirmation from the buyer that he has read these terms and conditions.
- Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is considered as the conclusion of the contract. Attached to the confirmation are the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is concluded by confirming the order by the seller to the email address of the buyer.
- In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be met by the seller, he will send the amended offer to the buyer's email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in such a case the purchase contract is concluded by the buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer to the seller to his email address specified in these terms and conditions.
- All orders accepted by the seller are binding. The buyer can cancel the order until the buyer receives a notification of receipt of the order by the seller. The buyer can cancel the order by phone to the phone number or email of the seller specified in these terms and conditions.
- In the event that there is an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when stating the price of goods in the online store or during ordering, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer for this obviously incorrect price, even if the buyer was sent an automatic confirmation of receipt. under these terms and conditions. The seller informs the buyer of the error without undue delay and sends the amended offer to the buyer to his email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in such a case the purchase contract is concluded by a confirmation of acceptance by the buyer to the email address of the seller.
IV. customer account
- If you register in the system of www.letapeczech.cz, you can order our goods. You can also order the good without a registration.
- When you order the goods, you are obliged to state real personal details. These personal details will be considered as correct for the seller.
V. PAYMENT TERMS AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods under the purchase agreement, the buyer may pay in the following ways:
• cashless transfer to the seller's account through the payment gateway,
- Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to reimburse the seller for the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise below, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
- In the case of payment through the payment gateway, the buyer follows the instructions of the relevant electronic payment provider.
- The seller does not require any advance payment or other similar payment from the buyer. Payment of the purchase price before sending the goods is not a deposit.
- The goods are delivered to the buyer:
• to the email address specified by the buyer in the order
- The choice of delivery method is made during the ordering of goods.
- The costs of delivery of goods, depending on the method of dispatch and receipt of goods, are specified in the buyer's order and in the order confirmation by the seller. If the mode of transport is contracted on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- If, according to the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. In the event that for reasons on the part of the buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in another way than specified in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with another method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier.
- The seller will issue a tax document - invoice to the buyer. The tax document is sent to the buyer's email address. The tax document is attached to the delivered goods.
- The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price for the goods, including delivery costs, but first by taking over the goods. Liability for accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to the buyer at the time of receipt of the goods or the moment when the buyer was obliged to take over the goods, but did not do so in violation of the purchase contract.
VI. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for the reasons stated therein.
VII. OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTING PARTIES
- he Buyer acquires the right to participate in the Event by paying the full purchase price of the entry fee.
- The out-of-court settlement of the buyer's complaints is provided by the seller via the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller will send information on the settlement of the buyer's complaint to the buyer's e-mail address.
- The buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change of circumstances in the sense of § 1765 paragraph 2 of the Civil Code.
- The Contracting Parties may deliver all written correspondence to each other by electronic mail.
- The buyer delivers correspondence to the seller to the email address specified in these terms and conditions. The seller delivers correspondence to the buyer to the email address specified in his customer account or in the order.
IX. FINAL PROVISION
- All agreements between the seller and the buyer are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Czech Republic. This does not affect the consumer's rights arising from generally binding legal regulations.
- In relation to the buyer, the seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in the sense of the provisions of § 1826 par. 1 let. e) of the Civil Code.
- All rights to the seller's website, in particular the copyright to the content, including page layout, photos, movies, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, belong to the seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part thereof without the consent of the seller.
- The seller is not responsible for errors caused by third party interventions in the online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the online store, the buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and may not perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the online store and use the online store, or its parts or software in such a way that would be contrary to its purpose or purpose.
- The purchase contract, including business conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- The wording of the terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
X. CANCELLATION POLICY
- In the event that the race does not take place due to force majeure, the organizer must make every effort to try to find another date in the same calendar year.
- In the event that no other suitable date is found in the same calendar year, all participants will be refunded the entry fee reduced by service fees of 10 €.
- The buyer has the right to decide to cancel the entry fee, but must do so no later than 30 days before the start of the race and will not have to pay any fees.
- In the event that the buyer decides to cancel the entry fee and there are less than 30 days left in the race, the buyer will be refunded the entry fee of 50% of the purchase price.
- If the buyer decides to cancel the entry fee and there are less than 7 days left in the race, the buyer will not be refunded the entry fee, because the cancellation fee is 100% of the entry fee.
- The transfer of the entry fee is free of charge if the buyer has purchased additional insurance together with the entry fee. If he has not done so, the transfer of the entry fee is not possible.