5 reasons to ride l'Etape Czech Republic by Tour de France
L'Etape by Tour de France is a one of a kind sporting and social event, that is appearing in the Czech Republic for the very first time. Listed here, you will find five key reasons to partake in L'Etape Czech Republic.
- Become a part of the story of Tour de France, written by thousands of cyclists since 1903.
The most popular cycling event of the year. The oldest and most illustrious multi-stage race in the world. For nearly 120 years, the cyclists at Tour de France have been pushing their limits and etching their names into the annals of history. For equally as long, the race has been a topic for millions of fans. You too can become a part of this unique story.
- Enjoy the option to traverse untraditional passages of Prague and the most beautiful paths of the central Czech Republic.
Prague belongs among the most beautiful cities in Europe; its historical center belongs to the UNESCO world heritage. For the cyclists, beautiful routes leading through Křivoklátsko, Berounsko, and the Czech Karst, have been prepared; with the start and finish taking place in the capital.
- Meet sports enthusiasts from the Czech Republic and beyond, who share the same passion as you.
An Extraordinary event, intense experiences. During the weekend of June, amateur and professional cyclists from all corners of the world will come together to the Czech Republic, united by a common goal. For a day, Prague will become the world's cycling capital. Be there for it with us.
- Savor the comfort, convenience, and unending energy of the event grounds at the race weekend.
All competitors will have access to professional service and above standard grounds with amenities. L'Etape Czech Republic is about more than just racing - cycling fans, families with children, and even lovers of French culture can enjoy the weekend festival with a rich accompanying program.
- Motivate yourself, break limits. This is the challenge, that your cyclist's heart has been waiting for.
Whether you choose to forego the 130-kilometer or 90-kilometer route, the race will undoubtedly test your prowess. Do not hesitate, and join the unique race, that you won't soon forget. More than ever before, motivation comes not from the medal, but from the feeling of accomplishment after crossing the finish line.